Sparkling Mariya_

by - sexta-feira, julho 17, 2020



I could not let this shot stay in my msgs only for me! Its still from the crazy summer nights, my friend sent me her look, on the sexy and cuttest bikini by MicRo and of course sparking in her body shimmer by DarkFire. she cant look more gorgeous with that goddess skin by Revoul.



.❂. Body 
Legacy Body
Head: Genus Baby Face
Hair: Doux

Skin 'Mariya in Tone 6 by Revoul at @Equal10 | Revoul Main Store
Shape 'Mariya' by Revoul at @Equal10 
Hairbase 'Edge Controlliana' by Revoul at @Access

Tan lines by Velour at @Access 
Body Shimmer 'Sparkling Body Shimmer' by DarkFire | DarkFire MP
Freckles & Moles : ONE 2K

.❂. Clothes

Bikini 'Swimsuit' (lime pink) by MicRo

.❂. Acessories

Nails'Summer Twirls' Alme Main Store
Scrunchies: Imbue

.❂.Pose

Fashiowl

You May Also Like

0 comentários