Caribbean's Tour - Its hot!

by - sexta-feira, julho 10, 2020


On the next day I woke up early, do not ate nothing bc I wanted all my appetite to our tour! I felt perfect in my vibrant polka dot yellow outfit by Seniha at Fameshed and of course got a new summer hat from Lagyo on the way ... but even in the more amazing avenue, I hate to wait! Come on people !! time flies and its hot!

.❂. Body 

Legacy Body
Head: Genus Baby Face
Hair: Tram

Heart tattoo: Taox (gift)

.❂. Clothes

Top & Shorts ' Monica Set' by Seniha at @FAMESHED | Seniha Main Store

.❂. Acessories

Nails'Stylish Nudes' Alme Main Store

Necklace 'Harmony Silver set' by Vobe Main Store

Hat: Lagyo at @Collabor88

Earrings: Lagyo at @Collabor88

.❂. Pose

Pose 4 - ' Bonnie Set' by OMY at @ La vie en Pose - Animated & Breathing

You May Also Like

0 comentários