Gossip after Party_

by - terça-feira, julho 07, 2020



After a night filled of latin music and vibes everything could had happened!... If was hot to me...imagine with my friends?! I just grabbed my Phone by Velour at @Level and wear a sexy outfit by Scandalize at Collabor88, to be sure my sunkissed skin was having a refresh, and read all the msgs and pics on my way to another party time!!


.❂. Body 

Legacy Body
Head: Genus Baby Face
Hair: Stealthic  

.❂. Clothes

Top & Short 'Brianha' by Scandalize at @Collabor88  | Scandalize Main Store


.❂. Acessories

Phone with pose 'The Glossyp Girl Pack' by Velour at @Level Event

Nails 'Stylish Nudes' by Alme Main Store

Rings 'Buddha' by Vobe Main Store

Necklace 'SWeetpeeps' by Vobe Main Store

Pizza Earring: Hangry

Scrunchies: Imbue

.❂. Pose

Phone prop & Pose by Velour - The Glossyp Girl Pack

You May Also Like

0 comentários