Nightlife_I'm ready!

by - quarta-feira, julho 22, 2020


Today I solved to find a hot spot in the night life instead the sunny beaches, dress up sexy in my outfit by Amias, necklace by Vobe and this cute kittycat hold my earring! lol Its by Luova, with a dreamy hud full of options. And of course my impecable skin by Velour, I feel a princess!


.❂. Body 
Legacy Body
Head: Genus Classic Face w001
Hair: Exile

Skin 'Annie' (summer tone) by Velour at  @N21 Event Velour Main Store

Tan lines by Velour at @Access 

Eyeshadows 'Barbie World' by Velour at @TRES CHIC

.❂. Clothes

Top & Skirt 'SASHA' Gatcha by Amias at @Shiny Shabby 

.❂. Acessories

Necklace'Triss' by Vobe at @Belle Event | Vobe Main Store

Earrings 'Kat' by Luova at @UniK event | Luova Main Store

You May Also Like

0 comentários