LIV-Glam for Secret Wednesday 49L!

by - quarta-feira, janeiro 16, 2013



Hoje trouxe pra vocês além das promoções do dia da LIV-Glam, umas delas. Meu cachorrinho que embora seja pequenininho é teimoso. Não me deixa tirar o gorrinho de papai noel!...Brincadeira, achei essa fofura free no Marketplace, e não pude deixar de fora.

Today brought to you beyond the daily deals of LIV-Glam, a few of them. My puppy that although tiny is stubborn. Do not let me get the bonnet of Santa Claus! ... Just kidding, I thought this cuteness free on the Marketplace, and I could not leave out.

Segue a listinha:

Skin 'julia' - Al Vulo
Cabelo - Truth - New

Outfit 'Adorlee Dress' - LIV-Glam - 49L só hoje!
Sapatos 'Cathy' - Redgrave
Bolsa 'Tutty Pet's Carrier' - Tuty's - Free

Poses 'model 116' - Focus Poses - New

You May Also Like

0 comentários