Hunger Games_

by - quarta-feira, setembro 09, 2020




This story is not new, but I decided to tell you today ... It was more or less like this ...
His strong hands blindfolded me, leaving me alone under a scorching sun... He said it was a 'test' of my true submission and loyalty, in short, anyone who knows me very sweet and polite would think I was being tamed, but badly he knew that I was just enjoying the sun for a perfect tan, that my soul and body had only one owner: myself, and that the handcuffs never served me.


❂.Body

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.2
Head:Genus Classic w001
Hair: Truth

.❂.Makeup /Beauty 

Tattoo 'Write Down' by ONE 2K at  @TMJ • ONE 2K Mainstore

.❂. Clothes


.❂.Acessories

Nails 'Polished' by Alme
Blindfold by Shi. (Uber gift)
Cuffs by Pure Poison

.❂.Poses

Summer Heat by  .:Boo'D Up.oses:. • .:Boo'D Up.oses:. Mp

You May Also Like

0 comentários